Dubai, situated in United Arab Emirates, is one of the world's fastest growing cities and is known for its luxury-living, lavish shopping destinations, ultramodern and extraordinary architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Take this five-day tour of Dubai and experience a luxurious vacation. Take a ride through Dubai Abra, visit Dubai Museum and get a chance to enjoy an international buffet dinner while cruising at Dubai Creek. Enjoy a thrilling desert safari that also lets you enjoy a barbecue dinner, a belly dancing show and camel riding. Visit Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Fountain, The Dubai Mall and return with souvenirs
4 Night stay in Dubai in the above mentioned hotel.
Breakfast in hotel.
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
Dhow cruise on the creek with 4 star dinner.
Burj Khalifa tickets with transfer.
1 Hr Limoisine ride (Min 8 Pax)
Return Airport transfers from Dubai Airport.
All tours and transfer on SIC TRANSFER
All taxes except TD
GST - 3.63%
Any use of personal nature
Anything which is not me mentioned in the mail.
Jannah Burj Al Sarab (5 Star Limited Period Offer)
1. The rates are subject to available at the time of booking, your earliest confirmation is highly appreciated.
2. Kindly note that Hotel Check- in time is 14:00 hrs. & Check-out time is 12:00 hrs. In case of an early arrival before the check- in time, Rooms must be booked from the previous night with the corresponding charges in order to guarantee an early check in. Late
checkout is subject to availability.
3. The above rates are Nett and non-commissionable, No rooms have been blocked yet
4. Above quotation is valid only for this query and may vary in case the number of passengers change.
5. we are not holding any booking against this query. All services/rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving final confirmation from your end.
6. As per the Dubai Executive Council Resolution No. (2) of 2014, a “Tourism Dirham (TD)” charge of AED 10 to AED 20 per room per night (depending on the Hotel Classification category) will apply for hotel rooms and Suites. For Apartments, charges are AED 10 or AED
20 per bedroom per apartment per night. The rates will be applicable for any booking checking in from 31st of March 2014. The “TD” charge will appear as a separate line item on the guest’s invoice to be settled directly upon check out.
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.